Terms & Conditions
Application of terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions “us” or “we” shall mean Kerry Harper of 15 Laburnum Way, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 9GN and “you” shall mean the person or entity named as the client in the Schedule.
- By signing you agree to the following terms and conditions and that these apply to and are incorporated into the contract between us (Contract) to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing. You should print or otherwise save a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. The Contract will commence on the date you sign below and will continue until the sooner of the Services being provided and the Contract being terminated pursuant to the paragraph entitled ‘Termination’ below. If you do not sign below but continue to instruct us, you shall be deemed to have agreed to these terms and they shall be duly incorporated into the Contract.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time upon notice to you.
Charges, expenses and invoicing
- In consideration of us providing the Services to you, you shall pay to us the charges set out in the Schedule or as agreed in subsequent email correspondence between us.
- We shall submit an invoice to you for the charges for the Services and you shall pay each invoice, in full and in cleared funds, within 14 days of the date of the invoice to the bank account specified on the invoice.
- If the Services are being provided as part of a retainer, payment for each month is due monthly in advance and invoices will be delivered accordingly. Otherwise, we shall invoice you as soon as practicable after the last day of each month.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy, if you fail to pay the invoice after 15 days of the due date, we may charge interest on the sum from the due date for payment at the annual rate of 4% above the base lending rate from time to time of Bank of Scotland, accruing on a daily basis and being compounded quarterly until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment and you shall pay the interest immediately on demand.
- We reserve the right to charge you a deposit on account of the charges, the amount of the deposit to be at our discretion.
- You shall reimburse us for all ancillary expenses reasonably incurred by us in providing the Services. These expenses shall be detailed in the timesheet attached to your invoice and we may invoice you for such expenses at such times as we think appropriate.